Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Showers

Today the Metro Area saw a much needed rainy day. A nice slow soaker, is exactly what the golf course needed. Although it is early April, it was dry out there.

I don't know how many Tech Geeks we have in our midst. I for one am an openly proud tech geek. As I sit here typing this Blog, I am doing so on my Brand New iPad 32gb. I love this thing.

If any of you out there have thought about one or wondered whats all the hype, you need to go out to your local Best Buy or Apple store and give it a spin. It's a thing of beauty.

Ok back to golf.

As we start into April, I am very excited about the things to come to Hiawatha this year. I have many projects planned. Some of them will be small changes to our cultural practices. Some will be cosmetic changes to the golf course. More on those later as the details unfold.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment